Mobile Steam Car Detailing is a local, family-owned small business. We are located at 5932 Coverdale Way, Alexandria, VA, 22310, and we have been serving the Northern Virginia area since 2016. We are an entirely mobile detailing service – we are going to the customers locations.
Mobile Steam Car Detailing is looking for an Independent contractor to join our team. For this position we are seeking for a person who has experience in the car detailing business for at least 1 year.
We are immensely proud to have 60% retail customers. That is why quality is our number one priority. To become part of our team, it is needful to possess a sense for detail. Mobile steam car detailing pays attention to every single detail, which makes us special.
If you love cars, enjoy working in a team and looking for a non-monotonous job, this can be a good opportunity for you.
- Traveling to customers’ sites and performing full detailing experience.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles, according to Mobile Steam Car Detailing high standards. Including, but not limited to: wash, rinse, clean, polish, vacuum, dust, wax, stain-removal, and other basic job duties
- Ensue customer expectation matches the work that we scheduled to be accomplished.
- Ability to operate equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to navigate with GPS and to be familiar with the Northern Virginia area.
- Ability to work outdoors continuously in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- 1+ year experience in automotive detail
- Valid driver license and capability to drive and park multiple types of vehicles
- Available to work minimum 5 days per week.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of energy, initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively in a professional, courteous manner and comprehend the English language for all job-related instructions and information.
- 25% job commission (plus customer tip)
- We provide MiniVan (as well maintenance the same) and full detailing equipment
- Gas and E-ZPass fees
- Phone and GPS
- Weekly schedule
- Dispatch support
- Paid training ($10 per hour) - Two till four weeks.
- Salary: up to $50.000 per year.