Mobile Steam Car Detailing is looking for an Independent contractor to join our team. For this position we are seeking for a person who has experience in the car detailing business for at least 1 year.
If you are looking for non-monotonous job, this position can be a good opportunity for you.
- At least 1 year of experience in the car detailing business doing interior and exterior auto detailing.
- Valid driver license and capability to drive and park all types of cars.
- Available to work minimum 5 days per week.
- Ability to communicate, read, and comprehend the English language for all job-related instructions and information.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High levels of energy, initiative and independent judgment
- This is a mobile detailing business so you will be required to travel to customers’ sites performing full detailing experience.
- Cleaning vehicles according to Mobile Steam Car Detailing high standards.
- Ensue customer expectation matches the work that we scheduled to be accomplished.
- Clean interior and exterior of vehicles using a variety of products and methods, and capability to operate with detailing equipment.
- Ability to navigate with GPS and to be familiar with the Northern Virginia area.
- Capability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- 25% job commission (plus customer tip)
- We provide MiniVan (as well maintenance the same) and full detailing equipment
- Gas and E-ZPass fees
- Phone and GPS
- Weekly schedule
- Dispatch support
- Paid training ($10 per hour) - Two till four weeks.
- Salary: up to $50.000 per year.